Baked Potato Slices make a perfect side dish because they are more or less like fries only that they are baked and a little less crispy. And adding an egg to them just makes a meal out of them. Breakfast preferably. This is a quick, simple dish that takes very little of your time and you’ll love it.
You will need :-
3 potatoes, sliced
1 large egg
1 Tbsp Butter, melted
1 Red onion
1 tsp spice mix (with turmeric, black pepper, red chilli)
Salt to taste
1. Place the potatoes in a baking dish. Add all the other ingredients except the egg.
2. Toss till all the potato slices are well coated by the spices and butter. Cover with an aluminium foil to help keep the potatoes a little moist.
3. Place the potatoes in a preheated oven to cook for 10 minutes at 200°C.
4. After 10 minutes take them out and crack an egg on top of the potato slices. Sprinkle some salt on the egg.
5. Bake for another 5 minutes.
6. Serve hot with any preferred sauces or cheese.